Collapse keyboard shortcut

First all….loving Agenda. Coming from OneNote, I am loving the flow that Agenda brings. Kudos.

One challenge I am having is viewing notes easily. I prefer the “collapsed” look for the notes to help me view it as a list. But I find once I go into a note, I have to then remember to collapse when I leave or it gets really messy (IMO). Is there a shortcut, keyboard shortcut, or option to just collapse all notes at once under a category? Or is there a setting that we can have the default as collapsed?

Any ideas?

This used to bug me. But here’s a solution. Don’t bother collapsing notes. Click on the project name at the top of the screen. That brings up a list of the notes in the project and you can navigate easily to the one you want.

1 Like

Yes, I was about to echo what @trebso just mentioned, the list you look for is always available through clicking the project title. Having said that, there’s also a shortcut for collapsing/expanding all:

2 Likes

This only applies to macs. Is there a way to Collapse all notes on an iOS device?? Thanks!

At the moment this only applies on the Mac and iPad with hardware keyboard I’m afraid, this option isn’t available on iOS I’m afraid.