Collaboration - sharing notes, projects

That’s very interesting. I could see that being helpful. I look forward to trying that out!

Great job guys, I am loving the app but i am missing the sharing notes or project feature and this makes it like the native ios notes but with different ui. Please bring this feature to the app and i think will take over Evernote and other tools in the market.

1 Like

Yay! I don’t know if I missed it before, but Collaboration is now on the list.

And, I should add, for the short-term, you can ‘collaborate’ now by “directly adding a reminder from the selected note by using the system wide sharing extensions.

+1 million!

Thanks!

1 Like

Agenda is unusable in a real work environment without a rich sharing model

1 Like

You can ‘collaborate’ now by “directly adding a reminder from the selected note by using the system wide sharing extensions.

Interesting; though I’m very interested in collaboration, I am most satisfied that Agenda is integrating with Reminders, and does with Calendars, as not everyone I work with wants to own Agenda, but most use Macs, and all can access calendars.

Please someone correct me if I am overstating/assuming too much here.

Agree with all of the above + I would like to share different projects with different teams/people
(e.g. webdev / analytics / customer support teams)

1 Like

Yes, team projects will be great, where team people can create/edit note in a dedicated project/category.

2 Likes

PS. If you decide the sharing not to be free, make the free version to have at least 1 shared project and paid unlimited. :slight_smile:

I use Spark for email and I love how they provide custom public links that I can easily generate as a way to share the thread with someone not included in the email as a reference in my developer notes. I would like to do the same with this, capture architectural notes and reference them in my issues and solution documents.

For the moment I can attach PDF export but for some reason the white background is missing in the system preview so the PDF is unreadable. Plus this is a static file now saved on the system versus a link to a public/read-only version of the current note.

Indeed, sounds like a good idea. I think this will certainly be an intermediate step we would take if we ever to move to have a web app. Probably go through this stage first. Hopefully down the track.

This would be the perfect app if the proper colloboration between team members becomes possible. I will wait for this feature before leaving a 5 star review despite I love the app.

2 Likes

Please, make collaboration features between Agenda users. It’s very very important thing!

1 Like

We are starting to think about this in more detail now. It’s a big project, but definitely on our radar.

3 Likes

Just a quick +1 for this. It would really enable me to replace some of the things I’m collaborating on using Reminders and even Google Docs for, all in one fell swoop.

You shouldn’t have to wait long. Finishing this project up now, and should be part of a major update in the coming few months. Certainly this year.

4 Likes

1+ for collaboration.

I would love the idea of being able to collaborate around an event-related note.

For example, my team has a regular staff meeting every Tuesday at 2pm that is on our shared calendar. I would love to be able to click that calendar event and create a shared note with the participants that becomes our meeting notes.

Great suggestion, we’ll keep it in mind.

Not intending to add pressure, but is this something we are going to see this year still? Really looking forward to being able to collaborate, even if just being able to share a view with updates, without having to share again.

I’m afraid this, and another project, have been quite delayed. We have revised our planning somewhat, and collaboration has been pushed back several months.

The good news is that it is in the last phases of development. It really exists. It’s not just an empty promise.

The bad news is that we have another project to push out first. We hope to have a beta for Agenda 14 early in the new year. Once that is out, we will put out a beta for collaboration, probably called Agenda 15.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for the patience.

3 Likes