Collaboration - sharing notes, projects

I appreciate that colloboration is a big technical challenge, but plus one from me too.

It does feel like something that would be very easy to charge for, and would even lend itself to a subscription model.

Personally I am only using the free version because it more than meets my needs (apart from team sharing) but I would happily pay to be able to share agendas with my colleagues and for them to be able to edit them ahead of time.

2 Likes

+1 on this. As noted above, this would move me over to the paid side in a heartbeat.

I’m new to the whole notes app area, so I’m also looking at Evernote, Todoist and Asana. Asana seems to do the note taking, establishing projects and allowing collaboration within the application, inviting people to join your team, assigning tasks and allowing visibility of who is working and accomplishing what and also metrics on what has been completed to date. They all seem good just different features and interface. I really like agenda so far.

Great ideas and the project owner can see all notes shared and consolidate and assign new tasks to folks assigned to the project.

Voting for shared notes. If you’ll make that then 146% (out of 100%) I’ll purchase it for myself and all the family on iOS+MaciOS.
It’s killer-feature that we use on Evernote currently for shared wishlists and gift lists. So everybody has its own wishlist and other family members able to see what is inside with live updates. When holidays are coming you’re able to look inside the shared note and choose what you’d like to gift.

SMOOTH

PLEASE DO SO THEN I’LL PURCHASE INSTANTLY.

Sadly collaboration is not on the list of “The features [they] are working on right now…”

No man is an island.

It is the one feature that keeps me from making the leap to seriously trying Agenda.

Sadly collaboration is not on the list of “The features [they] are working on right now…”

See above:

1 Like

Well, maybe an island with a monthly delivery by boat :wink:

Seriously though, I will check and make sure it is on there. It is something we talk about internally, so we definitely have ideas about it.

2 Likes

Oh no… I’ve purchased Agenda just to discover that I can’t share my notes…:persevere:

2 Likes

You can’t collaborate in real time, but you can share your notes via export/sharing. Just use the Agenda format to get an exact copy.

If you would prefer a refund, let us know.

Exactly the same here, showing to everyone :slight_smile:
I work in a very large organisation and would like to introduce this across the business, but without collaboration, we need to think about another solution, I will still continue to push Agenda to everyone that I know for personal use though :smile:

1 Like

Excellent starting point! I agree Zac. Me and my wife want to share a live version of our notes right now and can’t.

1 Like

We are working on Dropbox sync, and it will effectively allow syncing of the whole library of notes between multiple people (ie you can share a dropbox sign in). Maybe this will help in the case of a couple that need to share notes. (It won’t help with sharing a single note, of course. We have other plans for that.)

2 Likes

But is the ability for live collaboration something similar coming anytime in the near future? Sharing a note with a friend where both him and I can edit and it will update on both devices?

1 Like

Certainly not in the near future as this is not trivial to build, hopefully eventually (we certainly would like to see it ourselves) but this is medium/long term kind of material I’m afraid.

1 Like

That’s very interesting. I could see that being helpful. I look forward to trying that out!

Great job guys, I am loving the app but i am missing the sharing notes or project feature and this makes it like the native ios notes but with different ui. Please bring this feature to the app and i think will take over Evernote and other tools in the market.

1 Like

Yay! I don’t know if I missed it before, but Collaboration is now on the list.

And, I should add, for the short-term, you can ‘collaborate’ now by “directly adding a reminder from the selected note by using the system wide sharing extensions.

+1 million!

Thanks!

1 Like

Agenda is unusable in a real work environment without a rich sharing model

1 Like