I’m trying to do the same thing as discussed on Email in Agenda, but I’m having a different problem.
What I did:
- Dragged an email message into an Agenda note.
- The subject of the email appeared in the note without any link to the email message.
What I expected:
- a link to the email message.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
- Agenda version 2.3
- MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.6
- I also tried dragging an email message to Omnifocus which I know for sure used to work and it did the same thing.
- I also tried to create a link by following these instructions, but the “%"s in the link kept changing to “%23”s and the links wouldn’t work.
- I tried dragging a file into Agenda to see if that would create a link and it did. When I clicked the link, it opened the finder and selected the file. I did the same in Omnifocus; in that case, double clicking the file opened it in Preview, as it was a jpg.
So, I’m giving up and asking for help.