Can Agenda be used in a browser on a PC

I’d like to see a browser-based view, much like MS does with OneNote. This will allow the service to be cross-platform. Many of us use both Macs and Windows (etc.). Thanks!

3 Likes

I’d also appreciate a web based interface.

I’m required to work cross platform. I’d love the ability to access and edit data right from the PC workstation in a browser window, rather than having to roll the chair over to the MacBook - takes noticeably more time, which when you constantly need to access your notes makes it a hassle.

Cheers!
Markus

Here’s another attempt to influence your work: A browser-based version would be great!
I love my mac but at work I am forced to use a Windows PC.

1 Like

I have just discovered this app and it is honestly live changing for managing my ADHD brain. I would also love to be able to access it from a PC, as others have stated, given that I use a PC for work and don’t want to constantly be on my phone getting my agenda in order. Even if we could log in from a PC browser that would be great. I am willing to pay for this feature!

Thank you,
Lena

3 Likes

While we would love to bring the option one day it’s not something we can promise in the immediate future I’m afraid, see also The features we are working on right now…

My Mac became unusable, and I had everything in the cloud - documents, everything.
Except Agenda… And this is quite painful not being able to have access to my primary business organizer. Therefore I have to think about replacements.
Unfortunately

Data Scientist here, I run a tun of meetings, I’m autistic, and Agenda is a live saver for me. I have a macbook that I keep nearby for my use of Agenda specifically, that’s how impactful it is. Most of my work is done on a multi-monitor windows set up for work. I understand its a huge undertaking, I’m noting a lot of chatter about this in some of our local slack channels, but with the lack of drive or urgency to have Agenda be accessible on other platforms beyond iOS has become a bigger talking point than the pros of the app itself. Not being able to access Agenda in any capacity on my desktop is like losing my brain. Especially as a paying customer, I would strongly recommend Agenda raises the price of its incredibly innovative product (would totally pay more if it meant you got more platforms available, even bare bones) and hire more staff or see if Y-Combinator can help get some ground swell, before Agenda becomes the Fez of the app community.

Nothing but respect, your app is superb, and I just want more of it.

1 Like

Please!!
A browser option would allow me to fully utilize your amazing product. I would be able to purchase for my team and coordinate/collaborate projects much more efficiently. I don’t want to search for other options since I find yours to be the best.

1 Like

I too, love your product, but stop using it at times because it does not allow me to very easily access and integrate the integrations with Windows. A browser app would be wonderful if you don’t want to make a Windows version. I realize you guys drank the Apple Kool-Aid, and I love Apple products, but they do not always jive with the business world.

Another user mentioned their willingness to pay for a cross-platform app at fair subscription prices. I too, would gladly buy this for my entire team. I realize Agenda is probably looking to get bought up by Apple or some big boy, but I also want to mention that if someone develops your app’s capabilities with cross-platform capabilities before you sell out, I think you are screwed. It appears that may be the gamble that you are willing to take. I would like to see your company succeed and continue with Agenda and be able to do what I need to with it. Please add me to another one of the growing list of people frustrated that you won’t do this. Thanks for listening.

I can totally understand why you’d believe all this, but I’m afraid it’s not the “why”, nor the motivation. For that have a look at this post and its comments (and the video it contains if you like to learn even more about our choices etc):

It also refers to this post that goes in more detail:

Hi Guys, I have been using windows at work and mac at home. I would be really great if you guys could prioritize on supporting windows as well. You have been receiving requests from 2018 and its 2020 now. Agenda is a great tool. Any support is much appreciated.

I’m afraid it’s still not very high on our priority list as it stands, we’ve written more about this here: The features we are working on right now…

I do not want to get Agenda for my work because in the office we use Windows. At least if Agenda will be a web-based so I can use my iPad or Iphone for using of Agenda. Please revise your business strategy.
Many thanks.
BR

1 Like

With all due respect to the developer on the commitment to create a great product. I only want to say, the great value of a product is when most users extract the best from the product. So, please seriously consider to develop a PC web version for the users. This will greatly enhance the usability of many of us.

3 Likes

I second this opinion, a web-based version would enable me to actually use Agenda at work, regardless of the device’s OS. Please consider this feature.
All the best,

1 Like

In the year 2021, you still have not contemplated at least one web version? I share with the people who responded, for work they force us to work with windows!

1 Like

Definitely need a Windows version. Otherwise, I’ll have to stick with Evernote. Thanks for considering this…

1 Like

I have purchased the full version of the app in order to give it a fair try and I absolutely love it. It meets a lot of my daily needs and I think it would become my main meeting note taking app, however with no windows support or at least browser support it really limits my ability to regularly use it on a daily basis. As I need access to a lot of technical software during my meetings, taking my ipad and laptop is impractical.
I will most likely continue to use the app for my personal projects, however that will decrease my time with it dramatically. I really hope that a windows version or browser support is something the dev team is considering. For now I think I will have to stick with Notion for daily use.

1 Like

Just adding to this long list of requests for at least a browser based version of this app as a premium customer. Been using this app for a year now in my current job, but my upcoming new company only uses windows. Going to really miss being able to use this app regularly for work. At this point, I’ll have to have my work laptop and my personal Mac sitting in front of me just so I can manage my work projects successfully.

3 Likes

i also second the suggestion for web browser support for all the previous reasons listed by other users. it’s just the lack of a browser based version that is holding me back. any new updates on this request?

I can see that this thread was started quite a few years back. with the recent Evernote changes limiting the free version to only one notebook and 50 notes and having no one-time payment option, and the Journey lifetime licence being non-transferrable from my previous Android phone to my new iPhone, I’ve bid them goodbye and ready to switch to lifetime access in support of a more customer-centric App such as this. I’m strongly considering going premium ASAP, if only there was non-mac browser support.

1 Like