What I did:
- I run the following URL via shortcuts: agenda://x-callback-url/append-to-note?title=Title&text=Text&project-title=Project&on-the-agenda=false.
- I see notes getting appended, which is good.
- Then, I delete some text on the note using my keyboard directly on the agenda app. Looks good.
- I run the shortcut again with a different text. The new text gets appended to the note as expected.
- The stuff that I deleted on step 3 still exists.
What happened: Deleted text reappears
What I expected: When I delete something, I expect it to be deleted.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
iPad Pro 2017