Additional upgrade option for macOS

If one were to buy the IAP for iOS, would it make sense to have a cheaper upgrade to extend the magazine subscription over to macOS?

Currently it costs 10 dollars for the iOS sub, so shouldn’t it cost 14.99 if someone were to buy the macOS sub, perhaps on the condition that they have it for mobile?

I apologize if I missed this in the Mac app.

1 Like

We don’t want to overcomplicate things with too many options and felt (simply given the platform size) it would be very common for iOS users to not have Macs but less common for Mac users to not have an iOS device. Having said that, if you did buy the iOS only option and you’d like to extend it to include your Macs, please let us know and we can help you do that using a discount coupon.

3 Likes

Thank you, that sounds excellent.

1 Like

Glad to hear that you have a solution for what I am thinking of. I would like to get the IAP for iOS now and plan to get a Mac soon and definitely would like to go for the Agenda IAP for Mac…but I would like to save $10 for what I have paid for the iOS version…

1 Like

Once you’re ready, contact us again and we’ll send you the coupon code.

1 Like

Hi. I’m a new user and have both Mac and lots of iOS gadgets. Can I get a coupon code please so I can purchase and make it work like I do Apple Notes? I’m excited to use your app. thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Upgrade to mac+ios

I would love to do this exact thing! Help?

@littlevalley75 @sorenolsen great to hear, I’ve sent you post a message with the coupon code.

I’m in this exact situation. Can you please help me? Thanks.

I’ve sent you a message as well, thanks!

I’m another user in the same situation; is it still possible to get the coupon code?

HI! I too bought it for the Ios first, and would like to have it for the MacOs.

I’ve sent you the coupon code

I would like to purchase both the Mac and iOS version. What’s the most cost effective way to do this? Thanks

If you haven’t bought anything yet the most effective is to purchase directly the mac+iOS option (if you are on iOS) or buy the features from your Mac (that also gives the mac+iOS option). If you have iOS already let me know and I’ll send you a coupon code with instructions to buy the mac+iOS option at a discount.

I’m in the same situation. A little help here would be appreciated:)

Same question as to @bbuff, did you buy the iOS only premium features already?

Yes I have purchased the iOS only premium features already

1 Like

Thanks! In purchased the macOS+iOS option.

1 Like