Additional upgrade option for macOS

My (two) iOS devices do NOT have Agenda. I’ve been “evaluating” Agenda on my Mac desktop for a few months and wish to buy in. Please, talk me through your suggestion for a comprehensive purchase? Thanks! Hansen
(love the community/customer relations)

Hi Hansen,

If you already bought the premium features for Mac it includes the premium features for iOS as well and there shouldn’t be a need to purchase. Simply logging in with your Agenda account on your iOS devices should unlock the premium features. Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.
Best wishes,
Alex

1 Like

Hi, I have just bought the IAP for iOS, but I also wanted the macOS version,

Can I also avail the discount as mentioned above?

Also, how do you use this coupon code?

Thanks

I’ve sent you a message with the coupon code, again many thanks for your support!

Hi, I need a discount coupon please, I bought the IOS only and would like to extend it. Thank You

Thanks Ken, I’ve sent you a coupon code in a private message.

Thanks a lot fot the fast help!

Ken

1 Like

Hi there, may I have the upgrade coupon as well, Thanks a lot

Sent! Thank you so much!

Hi Mekentosj,
I’d like to purchase Agenda for iPadOS and macOS in the meantime.
Please send me the coupon code.

Heartfelt thanks,
Raymond

1 Like

Thank you so much Raymond, I’ll send you a coupon in a private message.

Happy to indirectly help reduce the friction in buying Agenda over a year later. Thanks for offering coupons!

1 Like

Heartfelt thanks, Mekentosj.

1 Like

I purchased the iOS premium features and would like to extend it to my MAC. Please send a coupon.

Thanks, Nolan

Hi Nolan, I’ve sent you the coupon code, thanks!

Similar situation here. Have the Ios/IpadOS version unlocked with feature until the end of the year, and my subscription for the MAC has ran out. Mine seem to be staggered? any work around to get them to line up so I don’t have to do the bi-annual asking for a coupon deal? :joy: :sweat_smile:

Love to not pay full price for the Mac when it includes OS too!

Easiest to do is if you buy the full Mac+iOS version. It will then add a year to both mac and iOS, at which point you only have to renew once per year in a similar way.

Hi, same situation. I have the IOS version only and would like the Mac for sync-ing purposes. Thanks.

• Geraldine

I’ve sent you the coupon code @firehorse.hero, thank you so much for your support!

Hi there!

I’d like to upgrade to the MacOs version too please if possible? I have bought the iOS and iPad versions already.

Great app.

Many thanks,
Oliver