With a Mindmap Agenda will become real killer app

Hi :slight_smile:
I dream to draw a mind map with component can be a link to a note.

Imagine, the plan is the mindmap and the list, reminders etc is detail of the plan.

2 entries possible to reach the notes and we could have a real all in one with Agenda :slight_smile:

This functionnality miss me maybe other are in my mood ?

Use MindNode. Agenda needs to allow attachments and live links to other apps. That is the best use of resources

I don’t think so…

The add value from agenda is the all in one, if not it will another good app but not better than evernote or onenote.

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect full-blown mind mapping functionality in Agenda, interoperability between apps and also attachments and inline-images support is what you can count in terms of our roadmap in this area.

2 Likes

Any updates on this front?

Yes, we certainly improved this a lot. You can now add documents, like ones from Mindnode, into Agenda. What’s more, you can open them from there in the original app, and saves go back to Agenda. So it is possible to edit attachments. We think this is the best approach, because Mindnode is always going to be better than any option we can offer given our focus is not on mind mapping.