Whenever I try to search for checked/unchecked items app crashes

What I did: Try to search for checked notes

What happened: App crashed

What I expected: Get list of checked notes

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
I am on macos 13 with latest beta of agenda.

Are you entering a search term as well, or just trying to see all notes that are “marked as done”?

All notes

and also crashes if I try the same filter on a project. Or if I enter some text and then the filter.

OK, thanks for letting us know.

I just tested, and it is working fine for me on macOS 12. Am I correct in understanding you have the latest beta of macOS? That would probably not be very stable at the moment. When we start moving to that to develop in a month or so, we’ll check this issue to see if Apple have resolved it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Could you also please send us the crash reports you’re seeing on your Mac? You will find these in the following place on your computer, in your home folder:

/Users/your_name/Library/Logs/CrashReporter

or

/Users/your_name/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

The crash reports will include the name of the application in the file name , look for the application name ‘Agenda.app’.

To access your Library folder, you need to use the Go menu in the Finder and press the option key. This will add a ‘Library’ item to the list, and will give you access to the hidden folder.

In addition, let us know if you see any relevant log messages in the Console app (which you will find in /Applications/Utilities/Console).
Thanks!
Alex

Nevermind, I’ve found the crash, it’s indeed specific to macOS13