What to do with multiple project notes

I see what you’re after, basically a view with all notes linked to the same event, something we’ll keep in mind when we revamp the search possibilities, hopefully later this year.

5 Likes

Thanks for monitoring this thread and acknowledging the request! I’ll look forward to it!

1 Like

That would be really helpful. I’d love to be able to scroll up and down a collection of notes associated with an event that may be spread over several projects.

For example: agenda, last meetings notes, some research papers, draft proposal, notes to self with negotiating tactics.

1 Like

I like this idea! And it totally makes sense.

Hi there, just following up since I got some notifications (I think you linked one of these posts in another response)… Any chance this has been put on the roadmap? :slight_smile: No rush! :slight_smile:

No, I’m afraid not, it’s not something we plan to support atm.

Hi there, wondering if there was any update on this? :slight_smile:

It doesn’t really fit with the way Agenda works, where every note belongs to a single project, which gets synced separately.

For this case, I recommend using tags. Make a saved search for the tag you are interested in, and add the tag to the top or bottom of any notes you want to include.

Perhaps someday we can add a different type of container which is not a project, but where you can manually put things in and reorder. But for now we don’t have that.

1 Like