What third party calendar apps do you fine people use for planning/scheduling work?

Fantastical here. I use it for work. It’s a small price to pay for work, even if in my case it’s not a deduction and work doesn’t pay for it (for now). Worth it for me and it works really well. Hopefully next year I can get the whole team setup on a Fantastical Teams account and then work pays for it.

BusyCal pricing is similar to Agenda in most ways. Buy…good for 18 months of upgrades…but again when you want. Integration of Reminders and Calendar in the same app is the main reason I use BusyCal (and Agenda).

For me, BusyCal uses not a subscription like many other apps uses. $50 for the first time/18 months (1,5 years), then every 18 months (1,5 years) about $30 (updated! before I said it is $20). You can even get BusyCal somethimes for much less $ in „bundles".

On the other hand I use BusyCal many times per day, it is a huge help to „organise“ my daily life, we see many (!) updates, new functions and also great support. So if this is not worth, then Apple Calendar is fine for you.

For those interested: BusyMac Licensing Explained

Thanks for the clarification csterneck; yes, the “upgrade” anytime after the first 18 months is $30 (US$)

They are also a small team of two I believe.

1 Like

I tried BusyCal and found that it created reminders in the wrong time zone. I created a reminder at 9:30pm in BusyCal, but Agenda and Reminders both showed it as 2:30pm. Anyone seen this and know of a solution?

Here it seems to be smooth, the same time in both apps.

Talk to them via support; very responsive small team.

1 Like

I use BusyCal. I like that it integrates Reminders. Agenda for notes tied to appointments

With that said, they just introduced support for Todoist. I used to use Todoist for collaborating and could see me going back to that.

I use Calendar 366. Beautiful app with only a small one-time fee.

1 Like