Weird email behaviour

What I did: Clicked on different email addresses in a note.

What happened:

1. Some created a new email addressed to that address in my default email client (Airmail) (expected!)
  2. One, with a googlemail address, tried to open mail.google.com in my browser
  3. One, opened a webpage using the part of the email address after the @ symbol

What I expected:

1. above

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
2.1.1 Appstore

I’ve clicked ‘edit link’ on all the addresses and all that is in the link is the email address.

Can you perhaps right-click the links and choose Edit Link to see what link each is pointing to?

Confirming what I said originally, the link in Edit Link is clean: just the actual, full, email address.

So the address shown in the sheet that appears when you edit is correct? Ie mailto:some@address.com? Or do you just see just the address without the mailto?

just the address without the mailto

That will be the error then. Should have mailto:

Final question: how did you create the link? Did you just type the email address and let Agenda convert it? Or did you add the link manually yourself?

Kind regards,
Drew

Iirc I pasted most of the email addresses. Though one was typed

Hmm, just tested a bunch of email addresses, and they all had this issue. Odd. I’m sure this was working, so I think we have broken it. Will look into it. thanks!

1 Like

I have fixed this in the 2.2 release, thanks for reporting and helping us find the cause.

1 Like