Way to lock a project with a pin

Just wondering if you’ve ever considered adding the ability to lock a project with a pin. For example if you’re journaling and want to lock it.

1 Like

Can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean you want to lock it so it can’t change? Or do you want to hide the content with a password? Or just pin it as a favorite in the side bar?

Mainly to lock it as in maybe a 4 digit pin to stop another person from looking at it.

I see. Yes, that is definitely something we want to add. Not possible yet, but high on the list.

I would agree with those who have posted elsewhere that this is a critical feature. Locking a project or an individual note would allow me to finally more away from Notability. I could stop using two separate apps for taking notes. Local encryption is a very nice-to-have step further, but simply locking notes feels like table stakes. That so many choose Agenda without that is a reflection of the to the high qualify of your app!

I would add that a password would be preferable to a PIN. Those who prefer 4 numbers could do that without limiting the choice of others.

Thanks for the feedback. Hiding of note content is something high on our list. Hopefully will be not too far away.