User interface bug when collapsing notes

Mojave OS
Agenda 2.6
Using large font size for accessibility

• Create a note with a long title, for example: “Workstream: Adding sixteen widgets to green dog site subsections.”
  • Now try to collapse the note.
  • You can’t. The grabber symbol is too close to the text. You will continuously select the title text for editing and never succeed in collapsing the note. You will have to use the option from the menu.
1 Like

This is indeed a known issue, unfortunately a bit of a consequence of the design. You’re best of as a workaround to use the Note > Collapse menu command or corresponding keyboard shortcut. We’ll see if this can be improved, thanks for reporting!

1 Like

A solution can be to have left to the calendar symbol of a note another symbol like an areow shown down (to expand) and another arrow showing up to collapse a note.
———————————————
| O title of the note. V @ |

1 Like

I second the recommendation. Not being able to collapse notes with longer titles (5 words on mobile… not that long, actually) is a constant and probably the biggest frustration for me using Agenda. Would like to see this issue resolved! Thanks!

1 Like

The issue is that the title font size is too BIG. If you reduce the font size in the app setting, it should also reduce the title font size.

If you search here, somebody already ask this question and it’s been 1.5 years and nothing happened.

No, this is not what this topic is about, we have addressed the particular issue described here by since moving the collapse/uncollapse option under the orange dot next to the title, and therefore can always be reached when collapsed.

If you reduce the font size in the app setting, it should also reduce the title font size.

The title font size is changing, it does become smaller if you reduce the font size in the Agenda preferences.

If you search here, somebody already ask this question and it’s been 1.5 years and nothing happened.

Again, this topic is unrelated. What I believe you are referring to is that the title on iPhone can become small if a date is set, something we plan to address later this year.