I really am coming to really enjoy this app. The concepts and implementations are novel and generally useful. My use tends to parallel some of your use cases: I tend to use this app to support my work in various committees and workgroups. As such, I often would like to print out some of my work to share it with others. I upgraded to premium largely to remove your watermark.
I would suggest you pay more attention to printing support, particularly in ways that could enhance running and attending meetings. Here are some specific ideas, but there are likely more if you dwell on this use case a bit:
- Print names and tags differently than they show up in the application. Highlighting names and tags in the app is very useful, but it totally disturbs a printout such as a meeting agenda. A simple bold or underline highlight in the printed version would suit me better.
- Add some sort of orphan control in printed material. This is not needed in any of the apps, but just a heading by itself at the bottom of a page is really tacky.
- Spell checking in the app would be really useful to avoid embarrassment in sharing a document.
- Line spacing is currently not controllable in printed matter. Yuck.
- A faded default date is not my choice at all.
- It seems you are taking the document date section from a linked calendar item. That’s a bit resumptuous to hardwire in.
• Think about how your would like an agenda or meeting notes to show up in a printout or PDF.
Hope this helps. I fully understand this is early in the life of this app. It’s very elegant and useful as it is. Just some ideas for the future.