Too slow synchronization between devices

maybe a proactive sychronizing buttom is necessary?

Agenda syncs very regularly, every few minutes. A button would not speed that up.

Can you explain what aspect of syncing is slow? Are you missing whole notes/projects, or are you typing some text and expecting that to appear on other devices in real time?

Kind regards,
Drew

1 Like

Maybe the reason is I’m in China? I check my main Agenda board everyday and I have already turn iCloud sychronization on on my Mac, but I cannot see my information renewed on my iphone. :frowning:

1 Like

When you first turn on the sync, it can take quite a while for data to appear on the other devices. The data has to fully upload to iCloud first, including any attachments you have.

Main thing is that you use the same iCloud account on each device, and each device also has iCloud Drive turned on. Then it should sync up if you give it some time.

Kind regards,
Drew

I, on the other hand, am surprised at how near-instant the sync is between macOS and iOS. It is a delight to use.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t permit the icloud drive accessable on my Mac……It synchronizes smoothly now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear that it works now!