Themes (light/dark)

If a dark theme and dark icon might be on the horizon please consider making the app switch automatically based on brightness, location or sunset/sunrise. Some apps allready do this really well and for me it’s the perfect implementation

+1 for dark theme!

+1 to demand counter for dark mode. This is a must have for me to upgrade.

Another 1+ on the dark theme from me as well! I’d totally upgrade for that. Love the app otherwise.

+1 as well. Would :heart: to see this!

Update: We’ll do our best to introduce a dark theme along with Apple’s release of 10.14 Mojave, no 100% guarantee but we’ll try.

3 Likes

+1 for dark theme!

1 Like

+1 for dark theme!

I would love to have a dark theme for Agenda, I am almost ready to switch from things and this would be really great for convincing me to finally take the plunge. Personally since I suffer from constant eyestrain (I am a developer who spends about 10-12 hours daily in front of a screen) I am preferring apps that offer dark mode or at least something resembling it, like Coda, Android Studio, etc, etc. Great App!!

Good news, we hope to have a dark mode available by the time 10.14 Mojave comes out, @wrinklypea has already delivered the designs, now it’s up to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just following in waiting for a dark theme

+1 for dark theme

+1. Once you go dark you never go back.

+1 Dark theme ofc!

Dark Theme is pretty much a standard with iOS 12. Helps you stay in the app longer as its easier on the eyes. If you could program it to change themes depending on the time of day that would be even better. Thanks for listening to your users and adding this feature. I’ll switch from Bear once the dark theme is added.

We’re super excited to support Dark mode on both 10.13 and 10.14 Mojave in Agenda for Mac 2.4, soon to be followed with a corresponding dark theme on iOS as well.

1 Like

Loving the dark theme—thank you!

1 Like