The toolbar with magic keyboard has disappeared

What I did:

What happened: After installed Magic Keyboard on IPad Pro 4 gen I don’t see the toolbar

What I expected:

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): IPadOS 16.2, IPad Pro 11” 4 ^ gen.

Are you using stage manager?

Yes, I do

I find this as well. But if you click on the small keyboard icon (often in the bottom left corner of the screen), you can show the soft keyboard and that brings the toolbar back.

Andrew

Unfortunately there are some problems still with Stage Manager. We are investigating, but some seem to be in Apple’s own OS, so are difficult to fix ourselves. We have reported the issues, and it will hopefully improve in Agenda 17. Sorry for the trouble.

Update: We believe to have found some workaround that would make the keyboard bar work properly in combination with stagemanager, it will be part of the v17 update we’re working on.

Same problem here how long does it take tot update V17

It’s currently in beta, we’re aiming for the first week of March.

Hurrah, as the problem still exists with the 16.3.1 update that has dropped. Your keyboard bar appears but then is immediately displaced by the Apple icons calling the soft keyboard and Siri.

Yes, we filed a bug with Apple describing how those buttons are interfering with the keyboard toolbar.

A quick update to let you know that we believe to have fixed this issue in Agenda 17, again many thanks for your help finding out the cause!