What I did:
I created a note in a project from my calendar, the title is “Planning Meeting”.
Then I created another note in the same project and I used a backlink like
According to [[Planning Meeting]] …..
Finally, I change the title of the ‘Planning Meeting’ to ‘Planning Meeting 2023 Session 1’ and I expected all the backlinks’ text automatically got updated to the new text.
Link of the current back links are working correctly however, their text appears to static.
What I expected:
I expected that when I update a note title, all the backlinks referring to that note would automatically get updated with their text.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):