Thanks for making this app

First of all, thank you for making this beautiful app. Already using Agenda since last year, back and forth with other notes app, and finally come back here and purchased it. The beautiful crafted UI and UX just beyond from my pov.

Have a request so I can ditch all my todo list and task manager app and solely use Agenda is:

1. Create recurring Reminder – because Agenda using Apple Reminder by default I maybe Agenda can have better support on this.
  2. Table formula – I know this is sound crazy, but simple table formula like SUM, SUBTRACT would be nice.
  3. Notes Title reminder - Instead of a specific line reminder is it possible to add reminder on the note title?
  4. Reminder on Table column - I can’t add reminder on table column or am I missing something?

Thanks again for making this app. :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you like Agenda so much and thanks for the suggestions and feedback! We’ll take them on board!

Good evening Agenda :smiley: rereading the post I find myself fully in agreement with all the user’s advice.

• Reminders better integrated with apple’s (recurrence and location)

• formulas in the tables

• the possibility of relating two notes not only according to the date but according to a tag in the title

Thanks a lot

Buonasera Agenda :smiley: rileggendo il post mi ritrovo ad essere pienamente d’accordo con tutti i consigli dell’utente.

• Reminder integrati meglio con quelli di apple (ricorrenza e posizione)
  • formule nelle tabelle
  • la possibilità di relazionare due note non solo in base alla data ma in base ad un tag nel titolo

Grazie mille

2 Likes

Thank you Marco, that’s super kind of you to share :facepunch: