What I did:
- I typed in fixed width text:
- I pressed backspace/delete to change “text” to something else.
- I pressed enter/return to start a new line.
- All text from the new line onwards remained in fixed width format.
- The fixed width text could not be re-formatted either.
- I could not change the style to body or heading using the formatting hotkeys.
- I could not change the style using the menu options either.
What I expected:
I expected the ability to change the formatting after modifying the fixed width text and entering a new line. However, the text remained stuck in fixed width style.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Agenda version 1.2 - Mac App Store
OS version 10.13.3
MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2016)