Tags not sticking after edit

What I did: added tags to a note (tried both with click menu and with Touch Bar)

What happened: Tags disappeared next time I viewed the note. Sometimes I would minimized the app, other times I would just click on another open window and when I looked back/clicked back the tag would be gone

What I expected: Tags to still be there in the body of text. Seem to be a bug because it doesn’t happen every time. I can do it a second (and sometimes third time) and it seems to stick. Very inconsistant on when they stay or when they disappear.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Mac os version of Agenda

Is it possible the tag was made up of “illegal” characters? Were they just normal words, or something more complex?

If you can find a way to make it happen every time, or see some pattern in when it happens (eg always end of a line), let us know.

Kind regards,
Drew

Thanks for the quick reply Drew.

Nope, the tags are just normal characters (e.g. designnotes or designreview). I have had it happen a few more times recently but am not sure how to replicate it. If I can figure that out I will post, but it definitely is happening routinely and even after reboots.