Tag partially highlighted

What I did: Created a tag by typing “#[tag_word]

What happened: Only the “#” and the first letter of the tag word are highlighted.

What I expected: I expedted the whole tag to be highlighted in orange.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda 10.0.3, MacOS Catalina 10.15.5, MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014).

The tag appears in searches, with only the “#” and the first letter of the tag word are highlighted.

At this point in time we don’t yet support multi-word tags, something we plan to add in the future. A workaround is to use camel case (AlexanderGriekspoor) or underscores (Alexander_Griekspoort) tag names until then.

I miscommunicated… I should have written #[tagword]./ Specifically, the tag I used this mornning was #Waiting but the same thing has happened with other tags (such as #Action).

Do you remember anything specific that happened when typing in the tag? I just tested, but it seems to work for me. I expect you did something specific, like backspace or added a space and then backspaced, or something like that.

Can you perhaps experiment a bit and try to nail down what action caused this so I can investigate?

Hi Drew - I’ll do that. The times that it’s occurred, I’ve re-created the tag several times (slowly, to make sure I’m not fat-fingering) and the result is the same. I’ll check back with you with an update.