Tab Can’t Be Deleted

What I did: After opening a project and naming a note I tried to tab on MacBook Pro then couldn’t delete pressing the delete button to backspace and delete the tab. Not sure if I have wrong settings or can undo something or this is how it is in Agenda. Please let me know.

What happened: I tried to delete the tab i made but it wouldn’t go back to the original position.

What I expected: I expect that if I use a tab and then press the delete button it should delete the tab and have the cursor go back to the original position.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda version 4.0, macOS Mojave 10.14.2, MacBookPro late 2013.

I don’t think you can have a tab in the title. It will move the cursor to the note content or perhaps select something else (eg date button).

Did it work to just select the title again and go from there?

Not at the title of the note. Within the body of the note. I then have to use the indentation option to undue the tab instead of just use the delete key. Not sure if this was intention or something i have in my settings. Thank you.

Ah, yes, I see now. Tab is indeed our key for indentation, and shift-tab is unindent.

We plan to add true tab characters soon. Probably a variation like alt-tab.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the feedback!