Syncing Not Working with PDFs, etc

What I did: I took notes on a meeting
and added several PDFs and .docx on my Mac this afternoon.

What happened: several hour later they had not synced with my iPad or iPhone

Edit: some things sync, even documents, but random documents do
Not.

What I expected: To be synced.

I have also deleted projects on my Mac and they still show up on my iPhone and iPad several
days later.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):

Is this with the newest version, ie, 5.1, which was released yesterday?

Yes. 5.1 (69) Paddle—About Agenda
All three machines: MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone.

Oddly enough, the day before I had a meeting in which 50 pages of PDFs were added and it worked flawlessly. I have switched iCloud on and off and restarted, but it doesn’t even bring up the note itself, let alone the PDFs.

More info.

Notes created on iPad and iPhone show up on both devices and my Macbook Pro.

Anything created on Macbook Pro (notes, I also created a project to test the syncing) do NOT show up on the iPad or iPhone. I checked iCloud, etc and everything is turned on both in the system and the program itself.

I know you guys are tired of hearing from me, but after doing a bunch of experiments today I got things to work, except for one thing. The note with the PDFs on Mar 21, 2019 will NOT transfer. (I created notes and projects on each machine, and they transfered, even from the MacBook. This one note will not sync. The problem with this is that almost every meeting has documents that I want to add to the note, and I do not want to worry about it syncing, since I take different machines to my meetings and not having a note would be a problem for my job. Plus, it seems to be problematic to have to check after every meeting to see if it syncs and then to copy it. I would eventually forget to check and that would be a big problem with my job, especially if I am dealing with a parishioner.

Are you certain that this isn’t just a question of waiting for the sync to finish? 50 PDFs could be a lot of data to sync. Perhaps it is just busy uploading/downloading the data. Have you tried just letting the app run for a bit, both on the upload and download side?

With so many documents, you may be better using an external storage system like Dropbox. Agenda is fine for attaching a few documents, but isn’t designed as a general purpose file management tool, so your milage may vary. In any case, if you do add a lot of data, you can expect it to take a while to sync the data over.