Syncing account with more than 2 devices

What I did:
I am using agenda at home (Mac), on my iPhone, and at work (Mac).
What happened: I am logged into my iCloud account on all three devices, however, the updates and new content created on my work Mac doesn’t sync with my home Mac or iPhone.

What I expected: It to sync in my iCloud.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): How do I remedy this challenge getting my 2nd laptop (at work) synced with my home mac and iPhone.

I use it on two Macs and two iOS devices and it syncs without problem and has done since day one.

Ive also encountered this problem

Make sure you are using the same iCloud account on each device, and that iCloud Drive is turned on for each device.

If that is all OK, I recommend just letting the devices run with Agenda in the foreground for 10-20mins. Sometimes the first sync can take a while.

We have some sync improvements coming in a week or two, so that may help.

I am trying agenda out, but I have 2 devices ( work iPads and home ipad) on different iCloud accounts. Is it still possible to sync across devices?

Not with iCloud, but you could use a Dropbox account to share. Note that it doesn’t have to be your main Dropbox account. Just choose Dropbox to sync, and sign in with the same account in Agenda on both devices.