I think I found a solution:

1. I backed up agenda
  2. I deleted everything in ageda
  3. Deleted the cloud data of ageda in icloud
  4. Removed ageda in ios and macOS
  5. Re-download the application and re-import the data
  6. Agenda is now syncing fast

But there are two problems:
1.The space occupied by igenda in icloud is: 124m, after exporting and reimporting, the size is 30m, which means that the content that has been completely deleted before is still occupying space (I guess this is one of the reasons that caused my problem) , I did not see the function of ageda to view historical documents, I do not understand the purpose of this design?
2. If the cause of my synchronization problem is not “1”, is the data size affecting the synchronization? If this is the case, if the ageda is used all the time, the data will naturally grow larger and larger. Should I reset it regularly?

Although some files are missing (the export function is a bit confusing), I am still happy to see that it is syncing smoothly. In fact, before these operations, I have planned to give up the agenda.
Hopefully no more problems :slight_smile:

Thank you and Agenda

(The above is translated English, the original text is Chinese/以上为翻译后的英文,原文为中文):

你好
我想我找到了解决方法了:
1.我备份了agenda
2.我删除了agenda中所有的内容
3.删除了icloud中agenda的云数据
4.删除了ios和macOS中的agenda
5.重新下载应用,重新导入数据
6.现在agenda的同步速度飞快

但是还有两个问题:
1.icloud中agenda占用的空间为:124m,导出并重新导入后,大小为30m,这说明之前已经完全删除的内容,还在占用空间(我猜想这是导致了我问题的原因之一)但是,我并没有看到agenda能够查看历史文档的功能,不明白这样设计的目的是什么?
2.假如我同步问题的原因不是“1”,那么是否是数据大小影响了同步?如果的确如此,agenda如果一直使用,数据自然会越来越大,我是否要定时重置它?

虽然丢失了部分文件(导出功能有些混乱),但我还是很高兴看到它的同步顺利了,其实在这些操作之前,我已经打算放弃agenda了。
但愿不会再出现问题 : )
感谢!

4 posts were split to a new topic: Duplicated paragraphs

My iPhone X has not synced in several months. Please help.

Are you sure all your devices are on the latest version of Agenda (9.1.2), you are logged into the same iCloud account, have iCloud drive enabled on all devices, and your iCloud storage isn’t full?

A post was split to a new topic: Sync in one direction