Suggestions for Inline Images

I’ve read that inline images are amongst your next features. Here’s my suggestion about that:

The thing for me that sets Agenda apart from other note taking apps, particularly Apple Notes which has been my main notes app, is how great Agenda notes look. Your use of pre-made styles enforces a consistent, elegant look. My notes don’t look cluttered - I enjoy looking through them which is so important and makes them so much more valuable.

My simple suggestion for inline images is that you do something similar to what you’ve done with text - have pre-made styles that we select for how our images are displayed. You could have one look that had a frame around it. I’d have to give some thought, and maybe others have some ideas. But just having raw images on your notes quickly becomes very unattractive and defeats what you’ve got going now. I would make use of lightbox or a quick look so images aren’t necessarily rendered at their full size, unless they’re relatively small. You could have a gallery style that allowed one to select multiple files and have them displayed as a gallery.

Anyway, there’s my two cents worth :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions, you seem to be a mind-reader :smiley:

1 Like

When is this functionality expected to be released?

No ETA yet, other than that it’s our top priority at the moment, see The features we are working on right now…

I’m very happy to let you know that support for adding images is now available: