Student discount

Hello there, just started using your app and I am loving it. Sadly I am a broke grad student. Are you guys contemplating a discount code or something of sorts for students?
thanks!

2 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t, however now and then there will be discount campaigns (hint: soon it will be pi-day), you might want to keep a close eye on those…

3 Likes

thanks for the hint! will keep my eyes open!

1 Like

Thanks for the head’s up. Just got my premium!
Loved the little celebration music.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support!

1 Like

Hi,
Any hints on when you might have another discount campaign?
Was hoping there might be one to celebrate winning an Apple Design Award.
Thx.

1 Like

I bought agenda because of the Apple Design award. I like to try all of Apple’s design awards (except games) and am willing to throw a couple bucks at companies that earned that. Hopefully the Apple award boost which is sure to happen will help the company. I am a poor pastor (clergy discount?), but I find the money to pay for software that’s worth it. Good job

1 Like

PhD student here in cog psych research… I’m really crossing my fingers that, as one of us, Alex will throw us some :sparkling_heart: with a student discount :pray:t3:

Fortunately I managed to graduate about 10 years ago, time flies I guess :wink: :rofl: That’s really not to say that I’ve forgotten where you’re coming from, but the fact that most of the app is now free --compared to Papers at the time that would stop working after 30 days-- and that it would complicate things a lot are the reasons we don’t offer student discounts at this moment…

Ahh, I see. I would love to show the devs some support by purchasing premium and will plan to in the future. Thanks!

1 Like