Well, my Agenda used to sync flawlessly between Macbook and iPhone, but for whatever reason, it doesn’t work anymore since about two weeks now. I switched iCloud off and on again, I tried sync w/ Dropbox, but nothing seems to happen. I keep asking myself if there is a ‚sync now‘-button I just don’t see. Is there? Or any other hints?
Are you using the very latest version of Agenda on all devices? 9.1.1?
Assuming you are, here are some things to try:
- Turn off the sync on each device, and when it asks, remove the cloud data.
- If you have all the data on a Mac, delete the app on iOS devices
- Go into iCloud in System Preferences, and choose the option to manage the iCloud Drive storage. Locate Agenda, and remove the data for Agenda in iCloud.
- Wait an hour for the data removal to finish
- Turn on sync on Mac
- Install and turn on sync on iOS devices after about 30 minutes with Mac uploading.
Hopefully this “nuclear” approach will do the trick.