Starting a dash list and typing letters and a space erases first character

What I did:
Created a new note, clicked the list button (dash) and typed a letter.

What happened:
The dash appears, cursor moves a tab to the right, the letter is printed immediately behind the dash (without the tab), the next typed letter is printed, when typing a space, the first letter is erased and the tab reappears

What I expected:
a list with a tab between the dash and the first text character

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
iOS 13.1.3, Agenda 8.0.2 on iPad 10.5

I’m afraid tabbing is used for indentation in Agenda, so you won’t get a tab character that way. It does sound like a bug, with the way the cursor moves, but even fixing the bug probably wouldn’t allow you to do with at you wish to do.

We will in any case investigate the bug. Thanks for reporting it.

Kind regards,
Drew

Hi Drew,

sorry, my description was apparently not clear. I did not try to enter a tab character. I just wanted to describe Agenda’s behaviour of moving the cursor the width of a tab (indentation). After Agenda indents the cursor, clicking the keyboard key for the first character, the cursor moves back to immediately behind the dash and prints the character there, without any space.

Cheers,

Martin

Does this happen every time, or just once? I can’t reproduce it. It seemed to do the right thing for me, but I am using Agenda 9.0 beta. Can you try with the new 9.0 in a week or so when it comes out, and see if that fixes it for you?

Just wanted to let you know that the issue has not occurred again.
Cheers,
Martin

Great to hear! Let us know if it does.
Kind regards,
Drew