Special View with all the ToDo‘s

It would great to have a view with all the ToDo‘s, sorted by the planned date

Thanks for the feedback! We do have plans to offer summarized views like that at some point.

1 Like

Plus one for Special View with Tasks. Obviously the more sophisticated the better: tagging? Times?

Keep up the great work!

Adding a +1 for this feature as well! Extra awesome bonus points if we can separate out specific tabs; for example I’m a student, so if I could see all of my class assignment to do’s separated out from the rest of my life to do’s, that would really help with organization

This feature, more than any other, would compel me to upgrade.

We want to tackle this together with improved Search/Filtering. Will get to it, and I’m confident the solution we have thought up will work great. We just need to find the time…

Is this still on the back burner? I am new to Agenda and definitely need, a permanent page at the top with the top four that consolodates all my open tasks. Would like to see the page/note and perhaps the project the task appears in. Set the due date for a tasks and have the option to view all task by priority or due date or project.
I’ve already upgraded to the premium version but it really isnt effective or an efficient use of time to have to search through the agenda for all my open tasks.
Is there an update on this and a feasible work around for now?

Yes, still very much among the top items on the list. It’s a big project though.

1 Like

Awesome!!! Looking forward to it (hopefully in the near future :wink: )

Hi team

Please check how Mem.ai is organising summeries. They lack many features agenda has, but summaries of tasks look very intuitive.

2 Likes

Thanks for the pointer!

I changed over time from Evernote, to OneNote to notion, to mem.ai but now discovered agenda and love it. For how I use it, it is close to perfect except one key feature missing:

Tag a sentence or paragraph and have an overview of all sentences/paragraphs with this tag and a link to the original note.

These tags can be action, idea’s, person, etc. If you crack how to grab the text in the same line/paragraph and show them all on one page, the use-cases are endless.

Mem.ai does this for tasks only, Sapium does it for all tasks but missing all agenda features which make Agenda so nice and beautiful.

With these examples, can make it? If you give it some thought, you will start to understand this is THE kill feature.

1 Like

Yes, we have these kind of overviews as something we’d very much like to see ourselves too :smiley:

2 Likes

Great! You now have several examples how it can be implemented. It’s a matter of prioritizing this over bug fixes, website improvements and other features.

I would put it on top of your development list. What action can have a higher prio then adding a feature which in combination with all other Agenda greatness, make the app even more unique and valuable? Sorry for being so bullish about it, but this one is very special and opens new opportunities for the Note taking community

2 Likes