Slideshow

I agree with the posts indicating a need for global changing from full size to thumbnail. It would also be wonderful to have a slideshow feature for photos in a note. I use Agenda as a photo journal @davidartistone #shortcuts

Not sure what you mean with this?

I can kind of see how this can be useful when you have a number of subsequent attached images, however I don’t think this falls within the scope of the app at this point, or at least other things have a higher priority at the moment.

davidartistone:
I agree with the posts indicating a need for global changing from full size to thumbnail

Not sure what you mean with this? If I have, say 10 photos in a particular note, I must click on each one to choose “thumbnail” view from the full view default.

It would also be wonderful to have a slideshow feature for photos in a note. I use Agenda as a photo journal

I can kind of see how this can be useful when you have a number of subsequent attached images, however I don’t think this falls within the scope of the app at this point, or at least other things have a higher priority at the moment. The app is a lot like Evernote. The reason I chose this app was to utilize the calendar features.

Thanks for the follow up, I understand now what you meant. We’ll have a look what can be done.