Siri integration?

I would like to be able to use Siri in order to make a new note in Agenda. Please consider this in future updates. I think there are other uses for Siri within the agenda app. This is a topic worthy of discussion?

3 Likes

I would like to be able to use Siri in order to make a new note in Agenda.

Especially with the announcement of Siri shortcuts in iOS12 we think this would make a lot of sense indeed.

I think there are other uses for Siri within the agenda app. This is a topic worthy of discussion?

Curious to hear what you had in mind…

1 Like

https://www.imore.com/siri-apps-faq

The above link describes how Siri works with some apps. I use Siri a lot with Things, a timer app, and of course with Apple apps. Siri is particularly useful when a keyboard is not available.

I hope this helps.

J.P. Lipton

1 Like

As to using Siri to dictate with an agenda – I am recording this right now through Siri. I already use Siri with dictation capacity in Agenda.

It works perfectly, however, I do have a suggestion. My suggestion is that the developers get the typing screen pushed away so that we can see the dictation as it is entered by Siri into the Agenda note. Bear works this way so it’s got to be pretty easy to do

Yes! Dictation works well. Full Siri integration would allow dictation from just the opening screen of the device. It would not be necessary to open agenda. Also other agenda functions could be performed using verbal commands including search, save to a particular category or project…and probably others.