Simplified Chinese - 简化字

Translators: @lisujianskills @edlin_1027 @starrytonny @logicwu @Chow_Jay @vincentpeng1 @jdqingm @Devin.CG.Yeung @sainhode @Sherlock_Lau @alxer115

This topic is for discussion the Simplified Chinese translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Simplified Chinese? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

3 Likes

Hi there,

It’s thrilled to hear Agenda finally ready to launch Chinese version.
As the discussion I had before with Alex, I’m still interested and willing to help on this project!

Please keep me followed, and I will give my best!
Thank you!

Elynn

3 Likes

Hello Agenda Team!

I’d be glad to help you with the Simplified Chinese localisation of Agenda!

Please keep me notedd when you’re ready to move forward!

Cheers,
Jay

3 Likes

I’d be glad to help you.

3 Likes

Update: The Simplified Chinese localization of Agenda is now officially underway :partying_face: with @vincentpeng1 @logicwu @Chow_Jay @edlin_1027 taking a first stab at the first round of translation. As outlined here, we’ll add a number of reviewers once they have concluded the first round and will give all of you access to the test builds as things progress. Be sure to let us know if you’d like to help! We’re looking forward to your feedback. To be continued…

I’d like to. I will start my work ASAP

1 Like

Not yet ready to be released but definitely underway!

I’d like to help,too.

1 Like

Hi Agenda Support Team!I think I can help with the translation work🙋‍♂️

2 Likes

Hey there, I would love to help translate. :grin:

1 Like

Hi, Agenda Team!

I’d like to help the translation if you need more participants

1 Like

Hi, agenda.
I am a Chinese UI/UE Designer and I’d love to help translate agenda into Chinese.

2 Likes

哈哈哈,等不及中文版了,我已经购买了高级版,期待早日发布中文版,也能够快速的上手

2 Likes

Update: We have now moved the Simplified Chinese translation of Agenda to the OneSky platform and also added @jdqingm @Devin.CG.Yeung @starrytonny @sainhode @Sherlock_Lau to the translator team.

1 Like

Add me please. I have suggested some translation and will go on. I like the ’Translator’ title too lol.

Thanks @lisujianskills, I’ve added you to the team!

Hello all,

THIS IS THE MESSAGE FOR ALL CHINESE TRANSLATORS

各位亲,我们的汉化工作第一轮即将完成,虽然时间拖的久了些但好在成效不错。接下去,希望大家能够在看到这条信息之后,请务必,抽出时间前往平台帮助彼此进行试读与校对。

出于对原翻译者的尊重,请大家不要莽撞的直接覆盖原翻译(除非真的有必要)而是在评论区进行讨论。

同时,希望大家在评论区内“惜字如金”:
1 提出问题的同时,给出解决的建议(甚至是方案)
2 如果有值得大家探讨的翻译版本,请不要吝啬!
3 如果留言是针对性回复,请不要忘记@你的对象提升沟通准确率及效率

最后,根据我们目前的情况,正如Alex提到的,下一轮的Beta估计我们赶不上,但不妨碍我们把想做的事情做好。大家都是想要Agenda在国内用的更得心应手并分享给更多的同好一起使用。因此,希望大家能够本着最初的热忱将这件事情进行到底。

我们在这里能够帮助Agenda汉化是件值得骄傲的事情,也是能够让很多Agenda同好艳羡的资本。我不是翻译的领头人,但希望能够开个头,动员大家继续完成这个项目。毕竟这是个难得的经历,希望大家有始有终,早些迎接Agenda汉化顺利发布。

祝大家能够在这个项目上有所收获,并且“玩得开心”。

Elynn

4 Likes

Update: The Traditional Simplified translation of Agenda will soon be available as we have just released the first beta version including Simplified Chinese. We’d invite everybody to give it a try and let us know if you find any aspects that can be improved, need to be corrected, or are giving issue. A big thanks to all translators to bring it to this important point, can’t wait to have it in the hands of all our Chinese speaking users! :confetti_ball:

1 Like