So I did something silly. Because of a meeting I had to attend, I needed an old Agenda-project. Didn’t know its name so I searched in my Agenda directory, importing and deleting some to and from Agenda on the Mac until I had found the correct file.
Forgot to check iOS which resulted in me, at the meeting, searching the file on my iPad quite energetically but finding nothing. The meeting went well nevertheless (as they always seem to do in the end).
Back in the office, I turned off sync on all devices and turned the Mac back on as soon as the “clouds stopped moving over the islands”. After that had settled down, it was iPad’s turn. But, even after a day and a night of watching clouds, nothing happened. Well, memory usage went up to 20 MB sometimes but soon after, it would drop to 10 or lower.
This made me quite furious.
It was then that I decided to remove Agenda from all of my devices and “try again". This was saturday last and since then, nothing happened. As I’m writing this, my iPad says Agenda is using 18,1 MB.
Agenda MacOS is fine btw.
Of course, I installed the latest regular versions of Agenda.