Sidebar font size (Mac OS)

Hello,

the possibility to change the note font size is great but I really miss an option to enlarge the font size of the sidebar, too. For people with bad eyes like mine this would be very very helpful! Or did I overlook (haha, pun ;-)) something?

kind regards,
Johanna

5 Likes

Hi Johanna, can’t promise an ETA, but noted!

1 Like

Yes, different font sizes and maybe more bold colors. I have sometimes issues with the readability too and I use reading glasses :wink:

4 Likes

For me a bit of a dealbreaker.

The font(s) in the sidebars and context menus are too small.

Readability also isn’t perfect, colours in the sidebars have low contrast in the greyish backgrounds.

note: these tools are also used by people in age groups where eyesight for reading has declined.

1 Like

To dogpile, this isn’t just a preference that you should be considering, but actively implementing. This is an a11y issue, in which folks that are vision impaired cannot effectively use your application. As resolutions in monitors get larger and larger, trying to read 12pt font on a 4k screen is at best, annoying, in the medium, causing eye-strain, and worst makes the app unusable for folks that may not be able-bodied like yourself.

I will vote on the ability to change the font sizes on both left and right sidebars. Right now there are too small on my monitor.

Yes, I vote for this as well.