Show all notes together in “On the Agenda"

Is there a simple option to show all notes (from all projects) together in one chronologic list in “On the Agenda”?

Right now, the overview seems to show notes grouped by project. But I (and I guess I’m not the only one!) would really prefer to have the option to show all events from all projects together in one chronologic list.

This is the only thing that keeps me from using Agenda, the way it works right now makes it highly likely to miss events, because you have to go through all projects…

Thanks!

You’ll be pleased to hear that event though Christmas isn’t coming early this year, it won’t come very later either. Stay tuned, I think you’ll like what Agenda 17 brings in the new year. :wink:

4 Likes

@mekentosj thanks, I’ll look forward to that version!

@mekentosj I have updated to Agenda 17, but I’m not quite shure where/how to activate the new option to show all notes (from all projects) together in one chronologic list in “On the Agenda” ?

1 Like

Unfortunately this didn’t make the cut in the end for Agenda 17, the foundation is there though so hopefully not too long anymore.

Thanks! I guess I’ll be patiently waiting for this feature. Would it be possible to give a heads-up when this is released? Either way I will keep an eye on the 17.x updates.

Groetjes uit Friesland :slight_smile:

Easiest is to subscribe to the newsletter if you’re not already on it (from the Help menu), you’ll then receive an email when Agenda 18 is out. Groetjes!

Update: You can now change the sorting and grouping of notes in overviews in Agenda 18, see it in action here:

1 Like

Great improvement Alex @mekentosj ! I like them very much. :+1:t2:

1 Like