Only had a quick play but the sharing looks great for many uses.
Unfortunately doesn’t do what I was hoping! I want to share a webpage to Agenda and:
- create a new note [EDIT: Thanks for comments below pointing out this is currently a feature - I hadn’t scrolled far enough!]
- paste the title of page into the title of the note
- add the title and URL into the body
I’m using Agenda to create a list of articles I’ve read with notes. When I come across a useful article I want to send in straight to my in box rather than sending to Pocket as I used to do. Later I’ll go to the note in the in box, open the web page, position Agenda and Safari side by side on my iPad, read the article in Safari and make notes in Agenda.
As a work around I’ve created a note called “unread articles” and will just share the l links there.
EDIT: Just realised that the one improvement that would really help here is to be able to create a new note with the sharing extension.
If any Shortcut expert fancies having a go, my ideal (though probably unrealistic!) would be to end up with a note link this:
- Title: AuthorSurname (Year) article title
- Body: Author full name; article title; day month year
Dates should be date of publication not of copying!
Wish I could make shortcuts, I don’t think my ideas of logic is compatible!