Share your feedback with us…

That’s brilliant to hear, glad you like it!

Reminders in Agenda and multiple notes tied to the same event — both of these are brilliant! Thank you so much.

Please consider adding “repeating” and “at a location” features to the Reminders integration.

1 Like

Wow! I came across this app today and started playing around with it… This is a fantastic notes/calendar app full of great feature I don’t see in other apps. The only one missing feature is Apple pencil support; from reading through the Agenda Community I see it’s on your Radar which is great to hear. I am looking forward to using this as my full-time note taking app.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Pinned reminders

The only one missing feature is Apple pencil support; from reading through the Agenda Community I see it’s on your Radar which is great to hear.

Yes, we have someone working on Pencil right now. Will be out with iOS 13.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Working with other Calendar apps

A post was split to a new topic: Spacing and Code formatting

One software company I worked for had an ongoing list of planned features that users could vote on. The features with the highest number of votes had the highest priority, except where it made sense to combine features with synergistic relationships or features that could leverage the same code.

We’ve seen this suggestion a few times but we’re not a fan of this approach as outlined in this recent post:

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with Korean

Apple pencil 1 generation aswell.

This will certainly work. I have been testing with generation 1.

Awesome! Cant wait!! Thanks:smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Repeats and Templates

2 posts were split to a new topic: Tapping a checklist item on iOS

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Audio Notes

A post was split to a new topic: Colors

A post was split to a new topic: Handwritten notes

2 posts were split to a new topic: WordPress Support?

It would be nice to be able to link to specific Apple notes instead of importing them. I realize that this will completely depend on Apple’s cooperation to impliment.

Apples notes are very conveniently accessed and used under iPadOS with Apple Pencil. I hope they start allowing better integration with other apps as they do with calendars and reminders.

Thoughts?