Share PDF in "Airmail 3"

What I did:
Share -> Mail -> PDF

What happened:
PDF didn’t get attached to ”Airmail 3"

What I expected:
Obviously I expected it to be attached, (and if I switch to using Apple Mail as mailprogram it works)

I don’t think we support other apps yet. We’ll look into this. Thanks!

Drew

1 Like
  • 1 vote for Airmail support
1 Like

+1 for Airmail support.

+1 for Airmail support …

Update: You’ll be pleased to know that in the 2.1 update we now support the Airmail sharing extension, including the ability to directly send PDF emails:

2 Likes

Note that Send by Email doesn’t attach anything if Airmail is set as default. Other options work as expected.

Also, could you confirm that the Pro account would remove the reference to Agenda in footer of attachment? And would it be then possible to create a default footer for attachment with own branding and metadata?

Cheers

Note that Send by Email doesn’t attach anything if Airmail is set as default. Other options work as expected.

Which OS version are you using? This is probably something you’ll need to take up with the makers of Airmail.

Also, could you confirm that the Pro account would remove the reference to Agenda in footer of attachment?

Yes it would.

And would it be then possible to create a default footer for attachment with own branding and metadata?

Alas not at the moment.

Thanks Alexander

Using the latest MacOS version. But will follow up with Airmail.

And my point about being able to set our own branding (text based would be enough) would be important if Agenda is to gain momentum among professional…