Seriously speed up your note taking with Agenda 13

Want to see what’s new in Agenda 13? In this video I’ll go over the performance improvements and new features we added…

Chapters:

10 Likes

Very nice, well done!
Helpful, useful and swinging at the same time.
That’s exactly how we want it.

Cheers,
Rob

Ps: was it GarageBand?

Really pleased to hear that, thank you!

Ps: was it GarageBand?

:smiley: The music accompanying the rocket launch on agenda.com and repeated at the end of the movie is indeed :wink:

It’s like when Steve Jobs first demoed scrolling PDFs in Preview!

Well done, @mekentosj. In addition to doing great work and sharing an excellent product with us, I’m glad that you are enjoying yourself while you do it :+1:

1 Like

That’s some compliment, thanks @Pat_Maddox, really appreciate the kind words!

Haha love it! Keep it up guys. A great app and community. So much fun watching this grow

1 Like

Thanks for joining us on this adventure @freytim!

1 Like

Absolutely love it. The execution and quality is top notch! :ok_hand:t3:

I’m curious if you could share with us… how is it you displayed the MacBook Pro and panned over to the iPhone when demonstrating the “how to” in both MacOS and iOS apps. :thinking:

Thanks in advance!

-Daniel

Thanks Daniel!

I’m curious if you could share with us… how is it you displayed the MacBook Pro and panned over to the iPhone when demonstrating the “how to” in both MacOS and iOS apps. :thinking:

You mean the part on how to reinstall the welcome tutorials? How it’s made you mean? Or do you mean that something wasn’t matching?

How it’s made.

How it’s made.

At the risk of taking away some of the magic :wink:, we use Rotato for the final animation.

1 Like

Appreciate you sharing that :relieved::pray:t3: