Separate Window for Individual Note

I’ve been using Agenda for 5 years and love this app! One feature I always wanted to have was opening an individual note in a separate window like you can open each email in a separate window. So you can read different notes side by side or revise and update the old note in the new note. Another benefit would be that you don’t need to resize the Agenda app and hide side panels to save space when you use it with another app on one screen. You can just simply open the one note you need. Do you guys have any plans to add that feature? Thanks!

3 Likes

Wow, thank you so much for your support! And you’ll be happy to hear that we’ll add the option to open notes in a window in the next update, Agenda 17 :smiley:

4 Likes

that’s a great new, thanks! When would the update happen?

We expect to start beta testing in a few weeks

3 Likes

This is a great idea !!! Please dev-team, it will really help to improve the productivity. I use both iPad and MacBook (sometimes iPhone) to work in “separate windows”. It’s ok, it’s fun…but not always he he he. Sometimes it could be overwelming. I’ll be patience, I’ll wait for Agenda-17.

1 Like

You won’t have to wait long. We will start beta testing in the coming few days.

1 Like

I’ve only had Agenda for a month and like many others find it to be the greatest thing since the pencil. I can see the separate window feature as having future growth potential. Happy to see it. I get the mail analogy but would appreciate seeing some workflow/use ideas from the community.

1 Like