Send to email not working

What I did: I selected a note I wanted to share via email. I first tried selecting the gear icon, Send by Email (which showed a Chrome icon), then the menu displayed Agenda Link. Clicking on that opened the browser but nothing else. If I try from the Share Menu, Send By Email, Selected Note…it again bring the browser into focus but does nothing.

What happened: In both cases, the only thing that happened was the browswer came into focus.

What I expected: I expected it to open Apple Mail, not Chrome. I use GMail so a browser is fine but I’m not sure how it would know how to create a new email.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): 17.0.2, Mac 12.6.4

Good afternoon!

I just also did this, however, mine opened in Apple Mail. Do you mind me asking what your default email reader is for you Mac? You can find this under “Mail,” “Settings,” then “General” at the very top. Mine does state Apple Mail here.

I hope this helps some.

1 Like

That was the issue. Chrome was selected as the default email client. When I changed it back to Mail, it worked fine. Thanks for the clarification on the correct settings.

2 Likes