Search working no working on MacOS, but does on iOS

What I did: Searched for words and phrases I know exist in one or possibly numerous notes in Agenda on MacOS (14.5).

What happened: On MacOS, some things match, but most things I try show no results. I can be looking right at the phrase in front of me and Search won’t yield a result.

What I expected: A list of the notes containing the word or phrase.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): The same searches are working fine on iOS and giving the expected results, so it seems limited to MacOS. I’m on 19.0 (302) on the Mac.

When you open the search panel, does it still says “Indexing” on top of the island seen with the sun/moon?

No, don’t think I’ve seen any sign of that. Here is what I see.

Screenshot 2024-06-25 at 6.26.25 PM

Am I overlooking something?

Does it work with some words, and not with others? Are the notes where it doesn’t work very long?

I’d say it’s less the words than where they are found. A word I put in will come up in some notes, but not others. Ironic since it’s coming up in the incidental ones, but not the ones with numerous references to the word from the title throughout the body.

Regarding length: I don’t think most of the ones that aren’t matching are especially long. Some are quite short, in fact.

There is one set of notes that seems to always match while the ones I know I’m looking for never show match. Trying to determine if age is a factor in some manner…

Again, all works on iOS as expected… MacOS version that’s acting oddly.