Steps taken on Agenda for MacOS:

1. Open a note
  2. Click on the magnifying glass (top-right) to Search
  3. Enter a word
  4. Searched words are now highlighted
  5. Delete the word from the search so that the search section is blank
  6. Previously searched words remain highlighted

Expected:
After deleting the search word, I expect all highlights of the previously searched word to disappear.

Steps taken so far:
I have checked the Search All in the Overview section and the search section is also blank.

I might be missing something fairly obvious but so far I have not found a solution for the highlighted words to no longer be highlighted short of quitting and restarting Agenda.

Thank you for reporting this. I believe we have already fixed it in our development version, which should be available soon. Sorry for the trouble.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you @drewmccormack. :+1:

1 Like

I have this same issue after taking the same steps!

It seems to correct itself if you restart the program though!

1 Like

And is this with version 9.1.1?

yes! I just verified that its 9.1.1.But, like is said if you quit the program and restart it, the ‘sticky’ hilight goes away.
i WILL say, I was doing several searches, and it only started sticking on words I searched after the 7th-8th search in the same agenda session.
BUT it did stick for each searched word ater that 7th-8th search, so a few words were ‘sticky’ highlighted at the same time.

1 Like

We are aware of this issue, but haven’t been able to track it down yet. Thanks for reporting it.

1 Like