Search for notes with a global « done «

What I did: Toggle a note from « done » to « undone » in the box with « pin » and « on the agenda ». Then, Tried to search for that note later using tags like undone, #undone, etc. (#done does not work either)

What happened: did’nt find my note with this method.

What I expected: that exists a system-wide tag to search for « done » or « undone » notes, like its possible to search for notes with « on the agenda » tag. In the same fashion, search for « pin » notes would be great.

NB: I do not refer to what others are asking: to search inside the note for todos.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Mac and iOS versions 3 and 4 (same behaviour)

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. You are right, there is currently no way to restrict search to done/pinned etc. We plan to improve the search for these in future.

2 Likes

Any update to this feature? It is very helpful if we can filter out the remaining to-do items.

1 Like

No update, still high up in our to-do list.

1 Like

Any plans to get this added anytime soon? Really would like to be able to see all “Undone” notes and vise-versa.

1 Like

No ETA yet, we hope later this year but depends on a number of other factors I’m afraid.

1 Like

I’d like to add my +1 to this feature request.

I’d like to add my +1 to this feature request.

Another +1 from me.

+1 - would love to be able to search “undone” notes.

I’d like to add my +1 to this. I’d like to be able to filter out all notes that I haven’t marked as “done” yet.

I believe it’s coming in the next release!

1 Like

Not the next release, but it is high on our list, and certainly something we are planning to start later this year.

Oh… well what is this?

I am interpreting that to mean I can choose to see all Done notes, or choose to see all Not Done notes. Have I misunderstood?

That’s correct indeed, this will be possible in Agenda 13. What’s not yet possible, but high on the list, is the ability to create an overview with all unchecked checklist items, which I think is what @drewmccormack confused things with.

2 Likes