Screen Clipping or Document Scrolling Features

Just got premium and I am loving the concept and features so far. This app is definitely what I’ve been looking for to organize my life and projects! I am so glad I found Agenda before deciding to buy another pdf planner for Notability. Everything is so seamless and organized compared to a $30 pdf planner.

Although I know the answer to my question may be dependent on Apple’s system. I wanted to ask if capabilities of getting screenshots or screen clippings from one’s iPhone or iPad screen and pasting directly into a note would be possible. I saw a post already about this feature previously being on the Mac software before Apple made updates but just thought I’d ask!

Also, I know in other user’s posts the possibility of a note measuring long lengths is not yet possible due to concerns of the app slowing down from its size. But is it possible to add a feature that allows users to upload documents with multiple pages on a note that can then be scrolled through and annotated on? The pop up feature for documents is still awesome. Just thought I’d suggest another way users can not only easily access their documents but write on them too.

Let us start by thanking you for buying the premium features first of all!

I wanted to ask if capabilities of getting screenshots or screen clippings from one’s iPhone or iPad screen and pasting directly into a note would be possible. I saw a post already about this feature previously being on the Mac software before Apple made updates but just thought I’d ask!

If you have the screenshots already in your photo roll you can attach them to your notes by selecting the Photos app icon from the plus menu in the bar above the keyboard: Attachments, Images and Drawings

You can also insert a screenshot directly. When you make a screenshot, tap the little floating screenshot image that stays around for a few seconds, next tap the share button, select Agenda from the apps to share to (if it doesn’t show Agenda yet, see Sharing, Import, Export, and Printing), and you can insert the screenshot directly into your note.

(Note that I took the screenshots in the Simulator, using the development build of Agenda, hence the blue icon, but in your case it should just show the regular yellow icon after enabling the sharing extension by clicking More).

But is it possible to add a feature that allows users to upload documents with multiple pages on a note that can then be scrolled through and annotated on?

We’d like to make this possible indeed.

Again, many thanks for the feedback. Enjoy Agenda!

Thank you for the quick response! I appreciate the detailed instructions for the screenshots. Also thanks for confirming the scroll through feature is possible and considered! Looking forward to more updates and features!

1 Like