Hey, I know you guys are hard at work, any update on when this can be expected?
No news yet I’m afraid, still on the list.
Thank you, I’m gald to hear. I am really waiting on this and I know others are too. Again once this comes out I will purchase the upgrade, but until then its not worthit for me as I need the Hebrew to work.
Any update on when this might be?
Hey there, any update on this? really waiting for this to roll out.